- We do not offer a take back scheme for the recovery of Waste Electrical Electronic Equipment (WEEE) & Batteries instead the responsibility to dispose of WEEE and or Batteries is passed onto you by us. So when it becomes necessary to dispose of your machine you must take it to your local Civic Amenity Site. For further information please contact your Local Authority for disposal advice.
- You MUST make sure that all unused oil and fuel is disposed of correctly either beforehand or at your local Civic Amenity Site. Under NO circumstance must any oil and fuel be put down any drains.
- Waste Electrical Electronic Equipment (WEEE) recycling.
- Certain products contain WEEE waste which should not be disposed of in your domestic waste.
- You MUST recycle WEEE in accordance with your local authority or recycling centre.
- Battery recycling, certain products contain batteries which should not be disposed of in your domestic waste.
- You MUST recycle batteries in accordance with your local authority or recycling centre.
- Unwanted packaging materials should be sorted and taken to a recycling centre so it can be disposed of in a manner which is compatible with the environment.
- The following symbol means that you should ‘Reduce – Reuse – Recycle’.
We are a Member of the VALPAK National Compliance scheme and our registration number is RM08660.
For further information about disposal please contact your Local Authority.
You can also get more advice and guidance about recycling at the following website http://www.recycle-more.co.uk