- Simple plug & play connectivity
- Easy to manage for any rental and event application
- Heavy duty, hard and durable IP rated thermoplastic polyurethane box
- Shock, weather proof, lightweight and long lasting
- Carry handles, interlockable and stackable design
- Perfect for transportation and storage
- Full protection on the inlet and all outlet sockets
- Reduces risk of overloading or overheating and ensures safe operation
- Neon light power indicators on all inlets and outlets
- For quick, simple and easy trouble-shooting on site
3ph (400v) InputProtected by C-rated 32A 4 pole MCB 3ph (400v) OutputOutlet protected by an individual C-rated 4 pole MCB 1ph (230v) OutputAll outlets protected by 2 pole 30mA C-rated RCBOsInput Plug 3ph (400V) 1ph (230V) 1ph (110V) 32A 32A 16A 32A 16A Distrobox 1-E 1 - - - -Output Socket Configuration 3ph (400V) 1ph (230V) 1ph (110V) 32A 32A 16A 32A 16A Distrobox 1-E 1 3 3 - - Length 560 mm Height 340 mm Width 350 mm Weight 6 Kg
Manufacturer MHM Plant Phase N/A
We're working hard to ensure that all orders are unaffected by recent events whilst keeping our team as safe and well as possible. We urge our customers to follow the latest advice and to stay alert and to stay at home as much as much as possible. We are working closely with our couriers to ensure there is little to no delay in deliveries. Our current courier performance is 3 - 10 days, please be aware that when we despatch goods into the TNT network, we provide you with a tracking number. This tracking number only becomes active on the TNT portal when the goods are scanned into the Central Distribution hub in the Midlands. As of 27.05.2020 there is a 2-5 day delay getting goods into the hub.
We provide FREE SHIPPING to mainland UK. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands (Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, etc) can be found on the map below.
For full shipping and delivery terms and conditions, please click here.NB. Carriage is also chargeable on all parts and items under £100 in value, and our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied.
Write Your Own Review
Do You Have Any Questions?
* required fields
£7,532.50 exc. VAT £9,039.00 inc. VAT
£7,020.75 exc. VAT £8,424.90 inc. VAT
£11,178.00 exc. VAT £13,413.60 inc. VAT
£6,448.00 exc. VAT £7,737.60 inc. VAT
£4,165.83 exc. VAT £4,999.00 inc. VAT