- A powerful petrol grass trimmer, designed for domestic and professional use.
- Powered by a robust 33cc 2-stroke Hyundai engine, producing 1.5hp, for economical and reliable power.
- Perfecting for cutting the edge of gardens or near obstructions, such as trees, buildings and fences.
- Comfortable to use for extended periods due to the ergonomic design, weighing just 7.8kg.
- Built with a split shaft for easy transportation and storage, can be separated in seconds.
- Fingertip controls for easy and immediate control over the operations.
- Supplied with a shoulder harness, safety goggles and a fuel mixing bottle.
- Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
Manufacturer Hyundai Model HYTR33 Grass Trimmer Complete With Fuel Mixing Bottle, Safety Goggles, Shoulder Harness Dimensions (L x W x H) 1800mm x 260m x 260m Engine Hyundai Engine Model IE36F Engine Displacement (cc) 33.00 Fuel/Oil Ratio Mineral 2-stroke oil : 25:1, Synthetic 2-stroke oil: 40:1 Cutting Diameter (mm) 420mm Warranty 3 Year Noise (dB @ 7m) 112db Fueled/Driven by Petrol Starting Method Recoil
We're working hard to ensure that all orders are unaffected by recent events whilst keeping our team as safe and well as possible. We urge our customers to follow the latest advice and to stay alert and to stay at home as much as much as possible. We are working closely with our couriers to ensure there is little to no delay in deliveries. Our current courier performance is 3 - 10 days, please be aware that when we despatch goods into the TNT network, we provide you with a tracking number. This tracking number only becomes active on the TNT portal when the goods are scanned into the Central Distribution hub in the Midlands. As of 27.05.2020 there is a 2-5 day delay getting goods into the hub.
We provide FREE SHIPPING to mainland UK. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands (Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, etc) can be found on the map below.
For full shipping and delivery terms and conditions, please click here.NB. Carriage is also chargeable on all parts and items under £100 in value, and our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied.
- Related Articles
Write Your Own Review
Do You Have Any Questions?
* required fields
£0.00 exc. VAT £0.00 inc. VAT