How To Apply
- Add product(s) to your basket (Must total over £277.78).
- Choose the Finance option at checkout and follow the online application process.
- If approved, your product will then be shipped to you.
|Type of Finance||Months||APR (fixed)||Arrangement Fee||Deposit|
|Promotional Credit 12 Months||12||0%||£0.00||10-50%|
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
A Representative Example
|Cost of Item(s)||Deposit (10%)||Loan Amount||Representative APR (fixed)|
|Type of Finance||Installments||Cost of Loan (comprising of interest)||Total Amount Payable|
|Promotional Credit 12 Months||12 x £75||£0||£1000|
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Terms & Conditions
- Consumer finance on www.thepowersite.co.uk is organised and administered jointly by ThePowerSite Ltd, Pay4Later Ltd t/a Deko and Ratesetter.
- Finance on ThePowerSite is only applicable to purchases made on http://www.thepowersite.co.uk
- ThePowerSite finance option is applicable on any www.thepowersite.co.uk order over £277.78 including VAT.
- All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by RateSetter. ThePowerSite Ltd accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: RateSetter, 55 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 3AS
- Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep all documents relating to the finance application.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- ThePowerSite Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.